Skip to content
Deadline to register for Maintenance Appreciation is April 7th. Don't miss out!
Back to Events
2023 HVAC Regulatory Changes (Online Only)
Monday, July 25, 2022
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM (CDT)
Time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
7/25/2022, 2:00 PM - 7/25/2022, 2:30 PM
Changes are coming in 2023 with energy efficiency requirements to HVAC systems. Multifamily portfolios will begin to see the impacts of these changes before the end of this year.
Find more information at ChadwellSupply.com/HVAC-changes and join us for this informational Q&A session to learn more about:
- 2023 Regulatory Changes to create SEER2/EER2/HSPF2 ratings
- Regional effects on HVAC equipment
- Impacts to your bottom line
- How the phase-down of Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants will impact future HVAC equipment production
- When changes are happening and how they will affect product availability.
The session will conclude with a live Q&A session to respond to your concerns and questions.
Pete Wheeler, Sr. Vice President of Marketing Chadwell Supply
Vann FlippenLead Trainer, Chadwell University Chadwell Supply
Is Your Company a Member?
If you are an employee of a GBAA member company, we invite you to set up an online account to:
Create an Account
- Access the Member Directory
- Register for Events
- Register for Classes
- Receive Legislative Updates
- View & Pay Invoices
Applying for Membership?
The members of GBAA invite and encourage you to join! By working together, we can achieve our mission to maintain and enhance our industry as a whole.
All membership applications for GBAA must be approved by the Board of Directors.
View Membership Information